You are here: Home > Landlord > Ohio Lead Workshop
Ohio Lead Workshop
What Every Property Owner Should Know. . .
Lead Issues & Abatement
- Approaches to Lead & Mold: Environmental Health Watch
- Lead and the Law: Criminal and Civil Liability: Cleveland Housing Court, Magistrate Department
- The Role of the Housing Specialists: Cleveland Housing Court, Housing Specialist Department
- Cleveland has a higher rate of lead-poisoning than Flint, Michigan.
- Incorrectly removing lead-based paint increases the danger to your family.
- Lead exposure has been linked with violent behavior, lower IQs and stroke.
Please join us for a chance to learn from the Court’s experts—and each other!
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Registration: 2:30 p.m. Course: 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Location: Collinwood Recreation Center, 16300 Lakeshore Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44110
No cost to you